4 Aug 2020

New Cushion Covers Part 1

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 4:20 pm
I bought some fabric from Buttinette for bags. But once it came I loved it so much that I decided to make new cushion covers.
I bought these cushions a few years ago from TK Maxx. They were on sale and really cheap.
After a while I started to realise the reason for the low price. The cushions had a really leaky fabric and the feathers were the cheapest you can get on the market. I kept pulling out feathers because they poked through and the cushions felt more like a family of hedgehogs. 
So before I started with the new covers I decided to put the cushions into lining. I had also bought 1kg of lining fabric end of roll pieces.

So here is the first stage



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea