18 Oct 2015

Caught up posting

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 3:00 pm
Finally caught up with posting all the finished projects.
I really struggle again with my back since the cold weather has returned.
Oh well, at least I can still knit.

I have another hooded jacket I have finished, but I need to get suitable buttons for it.
I haven't decided what, as they should be rather light in weight.

Atm, I am redoing a cardigan for my partner. After we both have lost weight a lot of what I have knitted is too big now. It looks hilarious wearing it.

I filled a few bags for the charity shop. I am sure they need warm clothing.

There will be probably used knitwear on eBid. Jumpers I don't really want to give away, but can't due to the type of yarn unravel.

I'll let you know should this happen.


Take care and happy knitting,
Annie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea