17 Apr 2024

New hobby, no surprise really

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 2:49 pm

 So, having bought some stuff through Wish and AliExpress, mainly diamond painting stuff, because it is just so much cheaper than buying it in the UK.

A while ago I stumbled over those book nooks when browsing on Amazon. I was torn between yes or no. Then yes at some won the race and I bought one. The scifi scene.


I have added some pictures of the work in progress as well. I used some decoupage varnish to give it a wet look. It took me about a week working on it between 4 and 8 hours a day.
It's not perfect and I have learnt a lot about glue and what to use where. And I keep buying new tools to make life easier.  
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea