30 Jan 2018

Late January News

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 12:38 pm
Just in case you're wondering why it was so quiet all January.
Well, I was actually very busy knitting baby and toddler stuff.

I bought some yarn years ago not really knowing what to do with it.
Until I finally decided what to use it for. 
That were four baby garments. And then I got hooked.
I have knitted 4 more. Two are finished, one needs the sleeves set in and another the buttons sewed on. And I already started and almost finished a fifth.
The reason why I have just knitted baby and toddler items is I want to lose weight and it is always frustrating if I have knitted something for myself and then 6 months down the line it's too big.
So, for now, I will just knit baby, toddler, and children's clothing for sale.

Until I have lost at least 2 sizes of weight then I will knit for myself again.
Mind you there is one project for myself for this spring I have to knit.
My niece is getting married and I just couldn't find anything in the shop this tomboy I am was comfortable with. I don't like frilly girly things. I like jeans and t-shirt or jeans and cool knitwear.
And I like being unique.

Then the new Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine Number 63 arrived on Saturday and I knew what I wanted.

The Model "Spode" by Martin Storey just hit all the right buttons.
It's a CAT motif and it just looks divine! 
Mine will be in plum and beige. And I have a lace shawl I could wear with it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea