12 Nov 2019

Quick update

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 10:59 am
So, we finally got married 👫💕
Nothing spectacular just a few family members were present.
Then we jetted off to our honeymoon at my mum's in Switzerland.
Also, it was my mum's 80th birthday. 🎉
She loved her new bag btw.

I knitted the two pairs of socks I brought yarn with me pretty quickly so I had to buy some more.
I still have to take pictures of the ones I finished.


My mum wanted a shawl so I made her one in between the socks.




Those three weeks at my mum's were over pretty quickly. 
Hubby really enjoyed it. He now realised that autumn can be just as lovely in Switzerland. No need to go during summer when it's too hot.

So we filled the suitcase with yarn (only kidding) and food.



So, that was it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea