12 Nov 2016

Gone Blanket Crazy

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 11:23 am
As I mentioned in an earlier post I am making the Crochet Girl Gang CAL in both colours.
3 weeks finished.

That's how it looks atm.


I made the Lily Pond CAL close to the original colours and gave it away as birthday gift.
Which was a massive success but I also got the request to make another for the other settee.
I am not the one who likes to make the same stuff twice. But then I spotted that Stylecraft released a new colour version of Lily Pond.
I thought, yeah! I don't mind making another in a different colour.
I am already making the last pieces after a good week.
The new Lily Pond version is called Cherry Blossom.
It looks so stylish.
So that's another Xmas present sorted.


Browsing through eBay I found a simple blanket pattern I knew I could finish in time.
Wendy 5965
I will be using Paintbox Chunky yarn.
I went for 
5 x 307 Vanilla Cream
4 x 314 Pillar Red
4 x 316 Melon Sorbet

I'll post each one once they are finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea