25 Mar 2020

Sock Formula

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 2:04 pm
I keep getting asked what pattern I use to knit my socks.
Well, it's not really a pattern it's a basic formula that works not matter how fancy you want to make your socks look. Just remember if you use a cable pattern you have to increase the stitches after the cuff. Otherwise they will be too tight.
Remember to decrease those stitches again before the cuff and before you start with the toe decrease.
The length of the shaft really depends on personal preferences. I would not go higher than 40% of the length of your shin. If you make them longer you will need more stitches so it's not too tight around your calf.

You can download the PDF here

All these socks I made using this formula


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea