19 Sept 2020

Start of Maskmania

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 6:51 pm

 I started to make masks a while ago. The reason for it was I bought some masks online and they were, even so classed as large, too small. But also the fabric was so dense I really struggled and started to get a panic attack. I was hyperventilating and had to take it off. I only have mild asthma and never thought I would react like this.

Anyway, I looked through my clothes and found some 20 years old capri pants which were a nice light cotton fabric. They were too small anyway so it didn't matter if they became masks. If I like something very much I will keep it even if it doesn't fit anymore. That's another Aspie thing.

Here I was preparing the masks.



And this is how they look finished.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea