3 May 2021

Cushions Off The Hook

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 12:25 pm

 So I bought these Lion Brand Off The Hook Magic not reading the description properly so I had to get another two.

Anyway, it's really easy to make. I don't know why people struggled with it and had to watch a video.

I made for my musician hubby the one with the note and I have the paw one. It feels very soft but I have 2 issues:

1. The loops could be a bit smaller because I think it would improve the look.

2. the is no stretch sideways, well actually there is no stretch lengthwise either.

I think I have 3 issues.

3. It's NOT a square.

So you really don't know what size of cushion to buy.

I "sown" up one side with the tails and then I thought how to close the other side? A) you want it to look good and B) you want to be able to take the cushion out in case it needs washing.

Then it dawned on me. Ribbon! I used a 5mm ribbon and closed the side like shoelaces and boot. You can see it and you can undo it. 😁






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea