10 Jun 2021

Wardrobe declutter

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 3:20 pm

 I mentioned that I won't be using eBay anymore. But unfortunately after checking all these apps and stuff I came to the conclusion if I wanted to get rid of stuff quickly and safely the best and efficient way is still eBay. Anyway, to stop eBay having access to our joint account I opened a new bank account and I am using this only for eBay. I check with the bank I chose and they said that it was perfectly fine. It means I can save this money for when there is an emergency. Mainly I am saving up for a new desk chair. I want something really comfy.

I ship almost everywhere but only UK has free shipping.

Everything I am selling is of perfect quality with the odd signs of wear that are impossible to avoid. Unless you walk around with your arms stretched out. 😂

Anyway, I am having a massive declutter of our wardrobes because of our disabilities we can't go out as much anyway, so why would any of us need 10 pairs of jeans or 20 jumpers or 30 pairs of shoes. That's just bonkers.

I am adding atm the first batch of clothing. Once done I will start sorting out the next batch, take pictures and get it ready to list.

Click on the logo to get to my listings. Thanks in advance!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea