14 Aug 2021

I'm still here

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 11:31 am

 I haven't posted much over the past couple of months mainly because I was so busy.

I have knitted a whole bunch of baby items I will post for sale in my stores soon. I just need to take some better pictures, which I was going to the other day and the something distracted me and I completely forgot. Damn Aspie brain. 

A few months ago someone in one of the knitting groups talked about an online store and their mystery bag of sock yarn. Of course I had to get one.


I was so happy with their service so I had to buy some more yarn and yarn cakes. The yarn cakes are GORGEOUS! The colours are exactly as pictures. Such beautiful colours.

I am knitting this shawl atm. (almost finished)


The shop I am talking about is HOBBII
The prices are very reasonable, going from every day acrylic to luxury merino yarn. And like I mentioned the yarn cakes limited edition and regular are just amazing. And so far anything I bought looked exactly as it was pictured. The shipping times of course depend of where you live. My orders usually arrived within 7 days, mostly earlier. 👍





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea