6 Dec 2019

Cable Cardigan

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 9:46 pm
Bought this as yarn/pattern pack from Deramores.
They are still 2-4 days slower in handling orders than other suppliers.
Anyway, the pattern stated 2 400g balls. I made the size 44/46 and ran out of yarn half way up the second sleeve. Sadly, Deramores gives a crap if you urgently need another ball of the same dye lot.
I then got in touch with Stylecraft/Spectrum Yarns who did not have any of the dye lot either but they sent me a sample so I could check if the dye lot they had would match. And it did and then sent me a ball free of charge. I believe it was their mistake in the first place. Because my knitting tension was spot on and I measure exactly what the pattern requires. So it can't have been me using too much yarn. Besides I didn't knit the largest size which also only required 2 balls.

So I finally finished it a week ago.

 Pattern Stylecraft 9554 Cardigan, Snood & Hat
Special Aran with Wool 
Colour: Duck Egg Nepp 2429





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea