6 Dec 2019

Fairisle Sweater

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 9:58 pm
Then I had this idea to make a sweater for hubby for xmas.
Something that looks xmassy but isn't too extreme.

I found this Paintbox pattern but it was made for Aran wool mix. Hubby is usually fine with max 20% wool but this was 50/50 and I never used it so I didn't want to risk it.
I bought Paintbox Simply Aran instead. According to the yarn the tension was the same. I had my doubts though.
I casted on the first sleeve, knitted a few rounds and immediately noticed it would turn out too big. I knew there was another pattern a basic sweater.
A little bit of calculating and measuring and less than 7 days later the jumper is finished.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea