5 Jan 2023

Xmas Treat Box

Posted by Crazy Knitter22 at 3:19 pm

 I received a 15% off voucher code from Wool'n'Stuff and while looking what I could get I stumbled over the Christmas Treat Boxes in 3 versions, knitting, crochet and socks.

I treated myself to the sock box. It arrived really quickly. I opened the box in anticipation. I wasn't disappointed 😍. Everything was beautifully packed and wrapped. It contained 2 balls of excellent quality sock yarn, a tree ornament (cute 💖), a notebook, a tin with stitch markers, a tape measure, a kit for tree decoration, a white chocolate and a hot chocolate treat (I had that yesterday and it was very tasty 😋)

I hope it was a success for Wool'n'Stuff and they will make these boxes again. They are a wonderful gift for any knitter, crocheter or sock enthusiast. 👍👍 up from me.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CrazyKnitter22 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea